Previous Craft Projects
Bible Activities for Children
Fun activity booklets to learn about Yahweh's set apart Holy Feasts each year.
Feast of Passover and Unleavened Bread
Feast of Shavuot
Feast of Trumpets and Day of Atonement
Feast of Sukkot
Also available in Afrikaans! Email us for more information.
- Tape or Glue
- Cotton balls
2. Cut tabs to fit your fingers and seal with tape.
3. You can glue a little cotton on their heads.
4. Place one on each finger and sing a song “Ten Little Yahweh’s Lambs.”
- Crayons and Markers
- String or Ribbon
- Thin Cardboard (Cereal Box) to cover back of picture
2. Color pictures
3. Cut out water and baby Moses
4. Size and cut cardboard to cover back of colored picture. Glue.
5. Make a hole in the 2 gray spots and thread string through holes and tie a knot in the back
6. Glue the baby picture to the string and let dry
7. Put glue on the sides and bottom of water picture, leaving the top open. Attach to the picture.
8. Move the baby along river by pulling on the string.
- Colored Construction Paper
- Colored Felt, Ribbon, Craft Poms (if desired)
- Markers or Crayons
1. Fold a piece of construction paper in half. This is for the card.
2. Cut another color of paper 9” x 8” and fold in half. This will be for the inside of the card.
3. Cut two 3” slits about 2 inches from the top. See the illustration for example.
4. Center paper on card with the folds out. Glue flat down on the card and leave the cut area free
5. Fold the card in half and then open it making sure the paper pops out in the middle.
6. Decorate your card.
If you would like a print out version click here: PDF Printout
- Wax Paper
- Colorful Tape
- Small Candle
Sing a Song to Yahweh Wheel
- Colored Pencils, Crayons or Markers
- Metal Brad
- Hole Punch or Something to Make a Small Hole
- Card Stock (Optional)
- Laminator and Laminating Sheets (Optional)
- Print and color top and bottom parts of the wheel.
- Write one song in each triangle of the bottom part, total of six.
- Cut out both parts of the wheel. **For a stronger wheel you can laminate the sheets before cutting and then cut afterwards**
- Cut out triangle specified on top part of the wheel.
- Make a small hole in the middle of both parts of the wheel, where specified.
- Connect both parts with metal brad.
More Bible Activities for Children Coming Soon!
Puppet Shows, Bible Activities for Children, Bible Stories for Children, Bible Games, Ministry work from Jerusalem, Free to use Pictures