Previous Craft Projects
Bible Coloring Pages for Children.
The Disciples Upon Stormy Waters
The Woman With the Jar
Children at Play
The Sheep Know Their Shepherd
Visiting the Sick
Little Lost Sheep
David Strikes Goliath
David is Crowned as King
Gardening With the Family
Ruth at the Feet of Boaz
Where you go I Will go
Mordecai and Hadassah
Elijah is Fed by Ravens
The Shepherd in the Gate NEW!!
Fun activity booklets to learn about Yahweh's set apart Holy Feasts each year.
Feast of Passover and Unleavened Bread
Feast of Shavuot
Feast of Trumpets and Day of Atonement
Feast of Sukkot
Also available in Afrikaans! Email us for more information.
Rainbow Wind Sock
- Clean and dry plastic milk jug cut in half
- Colorful ribbons
Tin Can Lanterns
- Tin can
- Small hammer
- Acrylic Paint (if desired)
- Screw for making holes
- Metal hanger or wire for handle (if desired)
- Beads for the handle
- Small candle or tea light
- Clean the can by washing out with soapy water. Remove all labels and glue.
- Paint the can if desired with the color of your choice and let it dry completely.
- When the paint is dry, fill the can with water, about ¾ full and put in the freezer to freeze until frozen. This will make it easier to make the holes in the can.
- Once frozen, you can make your design. You can make random holes or you can draw a small design on a piece of paper and tape it to the can. This will be a template to make the holes.
- Use the screw and hammer to punch through the can and make the holes.
- Add one more hole on each side of the top of the can if you are going to add a handle.
- When you are finished with your design, submerge the can in water until the ice has melted.
- Carefully, dry out the can.
- If you add a handle, string the wire with your beads and loop them the holes on the sides of the can. Twist the wire ends around the handle wire to hold it in place.
- Add the candle and light.
More Bible Activities for Children Coming Soon!
Puppet Shows, Bible Activities for Children, Bible Stories for Children, Ministry work from Jerusalem, Pictures of Israel